We hope you will find a property on our site that suits you.
Most of our properties are for 12 month lets.
The key terms are:
- If you want to take a property you will need to pay the agency administration fees in cash (minimum of £200) to hold the property.
- You will need to provide proof of identification – passport or photo ID, and 1 utility bill or bank statement with address.
- You will need to provide a variety of references and credit checks which may include bank, character, employment and present landlord.
- Employed applicants will need a gross income of 2.5 x their share of the rent and have been in continuous employment for at least 6 months.
- Self-employed applicants will need to show three years of accounts and a qualified accountant’s reference.
- If you are unable to provide these references you will need a guarantor.
- The guarantor needs to be a UK resident and UK property owner with a good credit history and adequate income to cover the rent guaranteed.
Rent will need to paid by monthly standing order from one bank account.
Full details of all these requirements are available at our office.
Fees: as of January 2013
Administration Fee: £120 per tenant, £60 per Guarantor
Inventory Checkout: £66-£200 (depending on size of property)
Damage Deposit: around 1.5 times the monthly rent