We hope you will find a property on our site that suits you.
Most of our properties are for 12 month lets.
The key terms are:
- If you want to take a property you will need to pay the agency administration fees in cash (minimum of £200) to hold the property.
- You will need to provide proof of identification – passport or photo ID, and 1 utility bill or bank statement with address.
- You will need to provide a variety of references and credit checks which may include bank, character, employment and present landlord.
- Employed applicants will need a gross income of 2.5 x their share of the rent and have been in continuous employment for at least 6 months.
- Self-employed applicants will need to show three years of accounts and a qualified accountant’s reference.
- If unable to provide these references you will need a guarantor.
- The guarantor needs to be a UK resident and UK property owner with a good credit history and adequate income to cover the rent guaranteed.
- Rent will need to paid by monthly standing order from one bank account.
Full details of all these requirements are available at our office.
Fees: as of January 2012
Administration Fee: £120 per tenant, £60 per Guarantor
Inventory Checkout: £66-£200 (depending on size of property)
Damage Deposit: around 1.5 times the monthly rent