We hope you will find a property on our site that suits you.
Here are our Terms & Conditions and our fees
Most of our properties are for 12 month lets.
The key terms are:
- If you want to take a property you will need to pay the agency administration fees in cash, or by internet transfer, to hold the property.
- You will need to provide proof of identification – passport or photo ID, proof of UK residency, and 1 utility bill or bank statement with address.
- You will need to provide a variety of references and credit checks which may include bank, character, employment and present landlord.
- Employed applicants will need a gross income of 2.5 x their share of the rent and have been in continuous employment for at least 6 months.
- Self-employed applicants will need to show three years of accounts and a qualified accountant’s reference.
- If you are unable to provide these references you will need a guarantor.
- The guarantor needs to be a UK resident and UK property owner with a good credit history and adequate income to cover the rent guaranteed.
- Rent will need to paid by monthly standing order from one bank account.
- NB Full details of all these requirements are available at our office.
FEES: as of September 2015 (inc VAT)
Agency Administration Fee: £180 per adult tenant
(includes referencing, contracts, arranging inventory, check-in/out, deposit registration, and administration, viewings, postage etc,)
Administration includes contribution to : capital costs, interest costs, office rent, business rates, energy, office computers and equipment, furniture, cleaning, salaries, Employers NI contributions, Employees pensions, corporation tax, income tax, dividend tax, commercial waste costs, depreciation, insurance, cars, parking, stationery, employees leave, sickness, part-timers, maintenance, accountants, fees to UKALA, fees to The Property Ombudsman, exorbitant fees to Rightmove, less fees to On the Market, fees to mydeposits, fees to Equifax, fees to FCC Paragon, fees to the Information Commissioners Office, Professional Indemnity insurance, advertising, loo rolls, charity and any other remaining profit
Damage Deposit: around 1.5 times the monthly rent
NB. Pembertons are members of UKALA (which includes Client Money Protection) and Ombudsman-Services
Tenancy Renewal: £60 per renewing tenant
(includes administration, contracts, refunding old deposits, inventory updates and re-registration of tenancy deposit)