We have lots of student properties. Most are for 1 year fixed term lets.
The key terms are:
- If you want to take a property you will need to pay the agency administration fees in cash or by internet transfer (£120 per tenant) to hold the property.
- You will need to provide proof of identification – passport or photo ID, and 1 utility bill or bank statement with address dated in the last 3 months.
- You will, in all cases, need a guarantor.
- The guarantor needs to be a UK resident and UK property owner with a good credit history and proven income of at least 3 times the share of the rent guaranteed.
- We will take up references on both the tenant and the guarantor.
- Rent will need to be paid by monthly standing order from one bank account.
Full details of all these requirements are available at our office.
Details of currently available student properties follow:
Bear Road area
LET NOW AGREED
Rent: £412 pp pcm
5 Bed property